I adore succulents. If you’re not familiar, succulents store water in their leaves so they work well in dry climates. You still have to give them water, but not as often. That’s awesome for me as I have a tendency to murder perfectly innocent plants because I forget to water.
Take a look at some of the incredible ways you can use succulents to create natural beauty in your world.
- How clever is this? Succulents in a cut wine bottle! I love it. – The Whoot
- Succulents and vintage tea tins are a match made in Heaven. – Sarah Johnson
- Seashells are a perfect beachy display. – Balcony Garden Web
- I absolutely flipped out when I saw this old chair turned succulent planter. – Your Great Finds
- Old toolbox? Add succulents! – Happy Teacup
6. Thrift shops are loaded with teacups. Just add succulent or two! – Curbly
7. I would love to have this cake stand absolutely drenched in these pretty plants. Isn’t it wonderful? – This Ivy House
8. Your initials spelled out in greenery! – P&G Everyday
9. C’mon. Old, worn out boots are turned into something any gardener would love to display. – 1001 Gardens
10. I think they sell these dress forms at Hobby Lobby. Isn’t it lovely? – Mannequin Madness