Whether you call it duct tape or duck tape, the durable, sticky stuff has gone from something your Dad used to fix things around the garage to a really versatile (and fun) medium that can help you create amazing crafts.
These stunning duct tape crafts really up the game. They’re beautiful, functional, and everyone will be blown away when you tell them what they’re made of!
1. This duct tape wreath from Burlap & Blue is so darling! The color and the texture create a wonderfully “sea side cottage” feel, don’t you think?
2. What a darling little decorated stool by DIY Candy. While this one would be a perfect fit in a space for kiddos, a quick change of the duct tape pattern and it’ll work anywhere.
3. I’m a bit of a “tray freak.” I love them and I’m always drawn to them whenever I’m thrifting. These trays from SwellMayde are absolutely gorgeous. No one would ever suspect duct tape.
4. Rather than throwing that plastic bottle in the landfill, upcycle it in a flash into this hanging planter from Vertical Gardener. So smart.
5. I’ve seen duct tape clutches before, but never like this one designed & created by Trinkets In Bloom. It’s trendy and bold. Love it!
6. Can you believe this lovely bridal shower features a duct tape tablecloth? I never would have guessed. Get the how-to at Green Wedding Shoes.
7. Look at what Lattenene Chat has done with a plain white dresser and some trendy checkered duct tape. It’s so fresh, and clean and would look great just about anywhere.
8. We’ve all seen lots of creative ways to give new life to old chairs. But, this fun wing-chair designed by Dave Rigsby blew me away. I never would have thought to cover an entire chair in duct tape patterns.
9. Duct tape jewelry can be a little iffy, in my opinion. Some of it is really cute and some looks… well… a lot less cute. I think this bracelet by Dream a Little Bigger is definitely in the cute category.
10. And, finally, who doesn’t love duct tape flowers? This tutorial from What Will We Do Today will teach you how to make your own so you can embellish, create, and decorate to your heart’s content!