l am always drawn to craft room storage ideas on Pinterest. It’s crazy to me how talented and creative women are when it comes to finding great ways to organize their craft supplies.
At the end of this post I’ll share some of my own craft storage ideas. Enjoy and be inspired!
1. These darling yarn cubbies? They’re coffee cans!
2. Cardboard boxes are ugly. These burlap storage containers from cardboard boxes are fab.
3. What a brilliant way to organize ribbon!
4. A pill container all dressed up to organize your small crafting goodies.
5. Shoeboxes made pretty are great craft room storage.
6. This set of little drawers is absolutely adorable! You could store all sorts of supplies inside.
7. Another shoebox (so versatile!) made over as a desk top organizer.
8. I’m crazy about this darling upcycle of old milk glass to store scissors.
9. How about storing your paint in a repurposed Keurig K-cup holder?
10. Okay. This DIY organization hack blew my mind. So clever. So cute!!!
11. Have a lot of thread to organize? This upcycle is the answer.
12. Zippers need storage, too. Check this out.
13. You can always find this storage tool at thrift stores. It’s the upcycle that makes it fabulous!
14. Stamps aren’t cheap. This storage solution will blow you away.
15. A thrift store and some paint and you have stunning DIY craft storage for everything!
16. Vintage salt & pepper & spice shakers become glitter dispensers. Clever!
17. Tragically ugly and outdated armoires are now breathtaking craft storage stations.
18. Repurpose beat up loaf pans into super cute storage containers.
19. This DIY craft storage idea is so pretty, it dresses up a wall for sure.
20. Recycled jars of all shapes and sizes make for stunning storage with just a touch of glam.